The Neighbours

below is a copy of woodley fc officals, copied off cheshire fa website.

Woodley FC (Division One)

Club Website:

Year Formed 2005

Year Joined CFL 2005

Secretary: Dave Thomas, 86 Witton Street, Northwich, Cheshire CW9 5AF

Tel: 01606 44127

Chairman: Jim Rushe, 373 Warrington Road, Wigan WN2 5XB

Tel: 01942 865948 (H), 0161 231 2000 (B), 07957 980750 (M)

E-mail: james.rushe@btinternet.com

Manager: Jim Rushe, 373 Warrington Road, Wigan WN2 5XB

Tel: 01942 865948 (H), 0161 231 2000 (B), 07957 980750 (M)

E-mail: james.rushe@btinternet.com

Emergency Contact Number: Jim Rushe 07957 980750

Child Protection Officer: Jim Rushe

Club First Aiders: Jim Rushe

Ground: 86 Witton St Northwich, CW9 5AE

Tel: 01606 44127

Colours: Green and White Shirts, White Shorts and Socks

Change: Yellow and Shirts, Blue Shorts and Socks

Affiliated to: Cheshire FA

Mid Week Match Home Night: Wednesday

Floodlights: No

could it be the beginning of the new afc northwichsh#te

Isn’t Jim Rushe involved with these?

This was as inevitable as night following day.

The only real question now is whether they will have the resources next year to field a team at Unibond level - this isn’t certain in my view.

If Rushe based his business case for buying the stadium on staying in the Conference, that will no longer hold up and then all their plans are back in the mix. How anybody outside the top flight of non-league can finance a £1m plus debt must be open to question. At any lower level a stadium of such proportions can become a mill stone.

I think they could end up being like Scarborough in NW Counties 2 next year and that is really where they need to be. Building a club back up from the bottom.

If by some stretch of luck they do get into Unibond, they must be treated like Halifax and Telford.

As for us - well we know what its like to have to repay debt in full. lets just make sure we don’t end up in the same (sinking) boat.

NWCL is about their level at the moment, If they’d of took that option a season or so ago they might now be playing in the Unibond without any debts. Am I right in thinking that if they don’t come out of admin before the AGMs, they won’t be allowed to join any league for next season?

Blimey just got the latest non-league paper and saw the Jim Rushe saga unfold before my very eyes! It does beg the question are they elligable for legal aid to fund this “take the conference to the high court” job?, that certainly won’t be cheap! It does seem a harsh penalty I must say, but all this buying the ground whilst leaving huge debt including unpaid loan player fees never added up! Looks like theyv’e had it this time and I won’t gloat but sometime football clubs will have to start living in the real world, even Liverpool could be in serious trouble which shows the folly of debt to buy a buisness, thats all “private equity” is after all, everything fuelled by debt!!

P.s I notice that a Cark Macaully is managing Vauxall, I take it thats little Carl who played for the Albs? Pritch first came for a trial with Carl cos he was his mate!

Looks like they one their appeal and start on - 10 points in Blue Square North

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/vics/4426594.BREAKING_NEWS__Vics_win_FA_appeal/

So the Conference League rules account for nothing then! It just makes an absolute mockery of the game, you can go bump twice in five years, spend money on an appeal when you owe players wages and other clubs (who have to wait for their money and whose predicament is probably no different).

Hopefully every other club that has been on the receiving end of a Conference League decision will now queue up at Soho Square and demand the FA overturns the previous decision.

Clearly this will commence huge celebrations the other side the canal, with Jim reinstated as the Messiah! There of course remains the small issue of the fact they are still in administration, yet to agree a CVA and have not completed the ground purchase.

Who will be next to roll over and make way for their progress, presumable for the second time in five years the HMRC will accept a few pence in the pound.

Of course, this will all repeat itself by 2014 (based on current trends although likely to happen quicker), when Jim finally works out that he still cannot generate enough revenue from his £1.5m stadium to cover the repayment costs and that the next batch of overpaid no hopers they sign!

At least every club in the land now knows what they need to do, overspend at any opportunity, separate your team debt from your stadium and when you can’t make the payments simply go bust and start again with a 10 point deduction.

sad and sorry reflection on football as a whole really, its an absolute disgrace clubs entering administration having racked up debt to the taxman, thats our money they’ve p*ssed up the wall-again! P.S Mr Rushe is not the messiah…

Total ****** disgrace.

New FA Scheme:

[color=#0000FF]Get out of jail for free card - may be redeemed every five years in exchange for 10 points.

You may borrow money from whoever is stupid enough to lend it to you, employ people who are stupid enough to work for you and just forget about paying tax completely.

You may then carry on employing more people full time putting them in hotels and run up as much debt as you like while making no attempt and have no intention of paying anyone. [/color]

Contact FA for full details.

[color=#000080]Frequently Asked Questions[/color]

[color=#800080]How much debt can we run up? [/color]
We recommend upwards of £1/2 million to make it worth while.

[color=#0000FF]We lose 10 points is it worth it?[/color]
Yes - We calculate that the amount of debt you run up will enable you to maintain a status of football higher than you could otherwise maintain even with minus 10 points - we at the FA ave calculated that this is only minus two points per season over five years and you will gain a lot more points than that by hiring players you can not afford on a full time basis - we recommend not paying them to maximise benefit

[color=#800080]Is this not unfair on clubs who struggle to balance their books?[/color]
Well we have set a precedent now so we expect a lot more clubs will use this scheme and choose the debt option.

[color=#0000FF]Can we set up two companies, borrow lots in one company and then invoice this company from the another company to get as much money out before we play our card?[/color]
Oh yes this is encouraged in order to maximise the full potential of the scheme.

[color=#800080]Do people not ask questions when we clearly carry on spending while making no attempt to pay off debtors?[/color]
We have found that if you make the right noises you can get away with this

[color=#0000FF]What if our league throw us out?[/color]
This card enables us to overrule any such nonesense

[color=#800080]Why dont all clubs use this scheme?[/color]
Not many have been confident in the scheme but now it has been proven we expect a much bigger take up.

[color=#FF0000]For any more questions contact the FA[/color]

If u r so frustrated about the Neighbours then get down to WP tuesday night and do some painting - very calming.

Its unbelievable what has happened across the canal , I also believe other clubs punished in the past will wonder what the hell is going on over there and feel great injustice
But looking at it realistically, its just another delay to the inevitable they are not in very good shape at all on and off the pitch and another season of sagas on and off the pitch awaits. They are punching well above their weight on and off the pitch now.

We must concentrate on Witton Albion, the push for promotion, and welcome the new clubs we will meet ,lets hope for just one season. Lets stay focused on us, our club.

Yes travelling person of course you are quite right…HOWEVER its them slippery green eels over t’ cut, dammed infuriating it is you see! I wonder if they’ve been able to pay the solicitor who represented them at the F.A hearing yet? It is quite sad really but I do still think they’ve had it this time, the sums have never added up since they moved!! But anyway as you say come on the Albs we can take this southern jessies league!!!

Ooooh im so angry once again they get away with it:angry: i hope they lose every game 38 - 0 nil next season!!!
I have recently made a shocking discovery at my girlfriends house in weaverham:ohmy: she has a vics weekly draw card:( …my first reaction was to dump her but i do quite like her so decided that the next time this nice man arrives at the door for his £1 im gonna tell him to stick it up his a**e;) also hoping to move in with her soon so the name will be changing too just need to find work over your way first (any jobs considered if anyone has a vacancy!)

heard tell that the conference leaque are asking for a meeting asap with the fa, about them overturning their decision to throw v#cs out of the conference.:lol:

its turning into a brian rix farce.:blink:

found the link.:laugh:
http://www.footballconference.co.uk/new

surley the conf can think of other reasons for kicking them out…they must have broke a load of rules and the ground is half built with no fencing segregation etc in these times of health and safety you would have thought that they could think of something - anyway what kind of lunatic is going to lend them 1 1/2 million pounds weeks after going into admin for the second time in 5 years!!!

Scum only got a ten-point deduction, who said crime doesn’t pay?

their cards are marked - conf will kick them out as soon as they **** up again which wont be long

THEY (them across t’ cut) can’t sustain themselves at the level they were at (conf) not enough of a fanbase (400-500) not enough income. We (this pains me greatly to say, cos I bloody well love the Alb and hate “them”) cannot sustain ourselves at the level we were at (Unibond Prem) not enough of a fanbase (243 hardy souls and a German Shepherd dog) not enough income. It’s a sad fact that football in this little town of ours simply cannot support two clubs at the level the fans of each club would like to be at, its total madness and makes no sense whatsoever! Just look at how many mergers there have been, too late tho for this town, too much water under the (canal)bridge, too much hatred and bitterness, all hope is lost. Two seasons of failed who needs Mourhinio we had Jim Vincio we had Adam Warlow hope and now this STILL if Weymouth go down we might yet have a reprieve, we don’t deserve it, but we just might!!! Cummon the Alb!!

Dear Marston Mauler,
What on earth are you on about? Witton will exist as long as there are Wittoners, and you only have to look at this website to realise there are enough hardy souls to keep the club going ad infinitum. I hated the Unibond Premier League, and I will hate the First Division even more, but I will still support the Albs as much as I can finacially, as will many other doubty souls. So stop moaning, we will come back, we are too big a club not to. It may take time but before the London Olympics I forcast we will be in the same league as Vics, if they still exist.
WHS.

Dear WHS

I fully appreciate your reply but please note I was not moaning so much as commenting upon lifes rich pasture! Did you notice in the Non-League paper little Carl Macauley (manager at Vauxall Scallys F.C) only included one witton player in his favourite players he played with? Fair enough he chose Geoff Horsefield, but surely he should have included many more of the Witton players from those haylecon days! (Pritch was his mate, for instance!)

Please also note my earlier comments to the effect that “we can **** this southern jessies league” “cummon the Alb” etc!