V I C S Forum

Cant say they have acted appropriately at all, more like over reacted! Whats to say if they re-open the forum some lemon is going to post some other rumour, what will they do then, close it down again for another 2 <br>weeks. Now i could understand if they put something in place to cut out the rumourous talk. [smiley=ranting.gif]<br>

They have gone bust haven’t they. Is it true they are travelling in cars to there first match as they can’t afford the coach?<br><br>Good job they have influence on the Conf Management Board, to get a fixture like Carlisle first up, means the wages might get paid. <br><br>Anyway, good news for the Albion, with Carlisle coming first, loads of dosh!

Ok so if the V I C S are going bust then why have we fetched in 3 new players in the past 3 days?<br><br>Paul Brayson - Cheltenham<br>Peter Handyside - Barnsley<br>Roy Hunter - Hucknall<br><br>Now does this sound like a team going bust!<br><br>Dont think so mate. [smiley=nono.gif]

[quote]They have gone bust haven’t they. Is it true they are travelling in cars to there first match as they can’t afford the coach?

Good job they have influence on the Conf Management Board, to get a fixture like Carlisle first up, means the wages might get paid.

Anyway, good news for the Albion, with Carlisle coming first, loads of dosh![/quote]<br><br><br>Travelling by car is something that happens at your pathetic level of insignificant football. Totally professional in our league that’s why you won’t smell the conference ever again.As for the takeover, everything’s ticking along nicely, the big green tidal wave is on it’s way little boy.

Please make it until after you trip to Gravesend cos’ I’ve got a fiver on them to beat you.

Is Tristam Whitman still with the Greens? ???

Is it not time Dave Stone came clean about Northwich financial situation, then the Drill Field Trust can be reunited and pennies can start being collected. I will begin on saturday by standing out side M&S with a collection tin. Everybody who contributes will recieve a RED & WHITE sticker saying "keeping vics afloat"<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

[quote]Is Tristam Whitman still with the Greens? ???[/quote]<br><br><br>NHe’s been released and replaced with Brayson

This is a genuine offer to Vics fans. I can put up a temporary NVFC section on this forum while yours is down. If you want me to do this, post a few requests on here. That said, the main webmasters are away at the moment, and they may disagree with my idea and remove it. Anyway, the offer stands for now.

Can’t say fairer than that!

Go for it MIKE T sounds good to me.<br><br>There’s Northwich spirit for you! [smiley=banane.gif]

will I still be allowed to call myself Dave Stone on this one?

JGG, full of wind as usual, not seen your usual garbage for several weeks, was it because you were wrong before.<br><br>How much work has been done on the ground.<br><br>Is it true that your directors have informed WAFC that the ground wont be ready in November. <br><br>So where is this Manchester businessman a takeover of a small limited company doesn’t take this long. <br><br>Face the facts you have serious problems, enough money to pay the wages today?

got my vote mike.<br>hands across the canal, and all that.<br>good neighbours. XXX<br><br>but some how i dont think they would like to take you up on that offer. <br><br>mushrooms springs to mind. [smiley=dunno.gif]<br>

BL**DY HELL MIKE, knowing the two webmasters on here, i wouldnt be supprised if there is not a contract out on you this afternoon.<br>think i will give colwyn a miss now this afternoon.<br>R I P. :‘( :’( :‘( :’(

[quote]JGG, full of wind as usual, not seen your usual garbage for several weeks, was it because you were wrong before.

How much work has been done on the ground.

Is it true that your directors have informed WAFC that the ground wont be ready in November.

So where is this Manchester businessman a takeover of a small limited company doesn’t take this long.

Face the facts you have serious problems, enough money to pay the wages today?[/quote]<br><br>Once again you could’nt be more wrong Hippo!! Small limited company!! Don’t think so, his company is one of the leading confidential waste disposal set-ups in the UK. We have no problems, the takeover will soon be complete- my sources tell me that a major announcement may take place in the next week and it will finally end all the bullsh** rumours you lot have posted on our board. As for the meeting that took place recently- wafc met the old Vics board and maybe at that time it was looking doubtful that the ground would be ready for Nov- 12 weeks we have until the 6/11, just enough time (with work already being done for the last few weeks by volunteers) for the ground to be able to stage a league match.If not then we’ll wait until 27/11 when we’re next at home.As i’ve said before little hippo, this is the biggest boardroom shakeup in our 130 yr history and was always going to take longer than fans expected but you won’t have to wait much longer until we put you out of your misery.

Are you sure JGG, not being funny mate, but for people like mysel who know jack s**t about whats going on, its all i seem to hear.

[quote]Are you sure JGG, not being funny mate, but for people like mysel who know jack s**t about whats going on, its all i seem to hear.[/quote]<br><br><br>Yeap, confident that a massive announcement will be made very soon after a very important meeting in last few days – not with the witton scum I may add.

Just going out for a few bevvies and a chuckle about the dream world jgg lives in.<br><br>I hear Mr Connaught has pulled the plug as he wanted full control of the club and certain shareholders were not prepared to allow that.<br><br>I also hear that NVFC have applied to the Conference for permission to continue to play at Witton as the ground WILL NOT be ready.<br><br>Cuckoo land again old lad

[quote]Just going out for a few bevvies and a chuckle about the dream world jgg lives in.

I hear Mr Connaught has pulled the plug as he wanted full control of the club and certain shareholders were not prepared to allow that.

I also hear that NVFC have applied to the Conference for permission to continue to play at Witton as the ground WILL NOT be ready.

Cuckoo land again old lad[/quote]<br><br>Wrong again Hippo, Mr C is about to take the chair!! <br>