V I C S Forum

Wrong again JGG, I have heard a certain Mr S is taking the chair if the deal goes through and it is still a long way off.

[quote]Wrong again JGG, I have heard a certain ?Mr S is taking the chair if the deal goes through and it is still a long way off.[/quote]<br><br>Hippo, contradicting yourself again!! earlier you said the deal had collapsed.Take it from me little boy that the deal is very much on and Mr S will not be the chair although he will be a significant voice in the boardroom.

We will see, end of September at the earliest, if many conditions are met?<br><br>Can you afford to keep going that long?

OK Vs have not got a ground, difficulties have precluded them from having such a minor item so they become rent boys at our insignificate swamp, financial support thanks. <br>I really hope they find their holy grail and build a superb stadium. No problem. In the mean time we have a good income.<br>They have a website like all conference clubs, what I cant understand is why their forum has closed, surely cannot they just exclude persons posting that refuse to give their E Mail address ?,<br>Any false and malicious postings could be traced and appropriate action taken.<br>Surely Vs people have a right to ask questions and express opinions about their own club.<br>I for one dont care about Vics problems or success <br>So get your Forum back on !!! please<br><br><br>

[quote]We will see, end of September at the earliest, if many conditions are met?

Can you afford to keep going that long?[/quote]<br><br>No problem Hippo, the way Mr C was splashing it around last night- the green invasion is about to take shape.

I’ve been wondering for a while as to JGJ identity then suddenly it dawned on me…<br>he advertises those sweetcorn nibblet thingys. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br>Ho Ho Ho Green Giant!<br><br>

The only reason he thinks there good is because he can’t see them from that high up.