Witton 1-2 woodley AET

To be fair Neil the F A did overturn the ban, only one man thinks it its wrong to tackle a pitch invader unfortunetly he was in charge of our game.

True jac - just wish he’d been in charge of a league cup game or something.

Just to let you in on it.<br><br>Although the actual ban was lifted both Pritch and the Club still have the sending-off on their records. Also we still had to pay the fine and administration charge to the F.A. come the end of last season. Makes a mockery therefore of being cleared of the offence don’t it???<br><br>So Witton (Pritch) were fined, our Chairman was reprimanded for some of his comments and yet the real culprit (s) got away absolutely scott free!!!

Sounds fair to me! Just out of interest how did the Woodley manager and players get away scott free with there stupid and ill informed opinions in the national press about the whole thing? No Cheshire FA or national FA action concerning that…As for the stewarding well no offence Mr Heathcote but couldn’t help but notice the speedy response(not) to the Man Ure fans invading the pitch the other week at your place. I mean its not like your stewards have not had a previous incident to deal with regarding someone running on the pitch, so what was the excuse this time at the lack of action? Blindness? Any action from the FA regarding that? I doubt it. <br>One final note i still do not blame the ref for what action he took. If you remember he took the advice of his most senior official on the touchline and acted on that advice, sadly i don’t recall his name.