Witton player lookalikes

I suppose if you know them your life is less endangered! ;D

Brabs is a young DES HEESOM (kit man) Just have a look at them both tomorrow!

Alright ladies whats happening. Any logs for me to chop

whats happening barlow,get to bed early tonight,big game tomorrow.

<br><br>Do I look like this man?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Any chance of one or two of you looking like Frank Lampard or Steve Gerrard Tomorrow? [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif]

so barlow was the mystery man eh pritch.

Fars just wanted to say goodnight mate. You take it easy chopping them logs up. A man in your sick condition shouldn’t be doing that, let the lads do it for you. You need all the rest you can get from your sick bed for tomorrows match mate! If there is anything i can do give us a call at any point during the night (as i wil be working) and ill pop over and stoke that fire some more! On that wonderful thought see yer later

that bugs well gone,i feel great.c u later m8

Well i’m stunned mate! I mean you have been at deaths door all week, month ok year! But you are ready to turn out for the cause tomorrow. ITS A MIRACLE!!! Later dude

[quote]Later dude[/quote]<br><br>Is that some sort of policeman jargon??!!

Pritch is full of police jargon, he loves his job.He even polishes his police boots along with his football boots in the changing rooms. There like mirrors !<br><br>My ribs are sore from chopping them logs Farley, thats why i had to come of yesterday. <br><br>Barlow, are you goner get this great picture of one of the lads on the site or what ?<br><br>Oh yes, Clinton Baptiest is Gibbo by the way, and did you see one of Farsleys coaches yesterday, he was more Minty than our Minty !

I’m gonna try and put it on Stanners, should be able to, hows the ribs, its hard work chopping them logs thats why i upgraded my axe. Suprised Pritch has not logged on in the past ten seconds, he’s like sh1t in a field on here

Love the picture Barlow. Well done mate.<br><br>MADO IS A GIANT BUDGIE !

you guys are crazy!

stanno ilook nothing like keith barrett,i look more like gavin salmon.

i wonder were my mate pritch is on this fine day. :slight_smile:

Asleep mate…no signs of any illness today then mate? Got to go and get some food mate i’m wasting away here!!!

Think he’s still in bed Fars, He was on nights last night, he must have had to do some work!!!

hes got a hard life len,its hard work eating doughnuts all night.