Witton player lookalikes

THE BANTER IS QUALITY!!

its a great environment to work in. ;D ;D ;D

hes got a hard life len,its hard work eating doughnuts all night. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Well cheers mate! Just off again to work t as you say eat doughnuts all night! Great picture of Mado though from Ken Barlow i thought Fars. No new illness then today mate? In/out the sickbed today? Mind you thats not fair to you mate after watching Adam Foy steal the sicknote title from you yesterday, milking that applause on the stretcher, and then walking round the changing room!! Des is charging him for the hole in the sock i believe.

Heres Fars cabin for storing logs<br>http://www.charlestaylor.co.uk/NewSitePreview/web/uploadedData/cab%201.jpg&lt;br&gt;Have a look at it

Your as bad as them Len!<br><br>Looks like something the rentboys would try and pass off as a commercial office to me! :wink:

Here’s Farls in his garden this afternoon with Pritch in the background<br><br><br><br>

You lot are all crazy. (Including you, Len!) [smiley=banane.gif]

We have all gone mad…but Farley, its a great environment to Banter in !<br><br>Did you notice Barlow, how pritch in the picture is staring at Farleys backside while hes chopping logs. Hes like that in the showers aswell you know ! <br><br>Love the log cabin Len, good man.<br><br>Ticks loves the Banter you know Farley.

thanks lads for all the suppoort,this should drive me on to chop even more logs.

just got out my olympic sized pool the chef just doin me some bacon and sausage. iv ran out of trees any one borrow us any logs

ive got loads of logs mado kid,come round to farley grove later and ill sort you out with some,just press the buzzer at the gate and ill open them for you,its about a 30 min drive once your in the gates.c u later. :wink:

For all the lads that dont do anything at work <br><br>http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

FARLEY GROVE!! ABSOUTLE QUALITY, JUST PRESS THE BUZZER AND ITS A 30 MIN DRIVE, PURE CLASS!!!<br><br>HOW ABOUT THIS THOUGH, YOU PRESS THE BUZZER AND WALK TO RIGHT AND FARLEY AIRWAYS WILL TAKE YOU DOWN THERE!!

ha ha ha,is right tick,i forgot to mention the helicopters gone in for a service but the underground train is working. :wink:

The problem with Farleys underground is Ticks, you sometimes get stray logs on the line, which can cause accidents. <br><br>Theres too much choppin going on in the Farley estate. <br><br>As anyone got any leeches i can borrow, used my box i bought yesterday. Kevin Kilbane was on the leeches yesterday, he was flyin aginst the Boro !

Shouldn’t Mado change his picture for his username to a budgie?

stanno i think people are going to think were all crazy so we might have to calm down a bit. Im off anyway to have a bowl of leach soup and a peice of chocolate log cake. Ta-ra.

Farls, i think we have gone mad. Ive been LOGin on everyday…get it !<br><br>This thread is going to beat the Announcement one, and its so refreshingly lighthearted in comparison.<br><br>Anyway, ive just got to go and finish my Desert, Leeches and cream, sounds tasty. :wink:

Look at this link for Pritch when he’s on duty round Warrington<br>http://www.charlestaylor.co.uk/NewSitePreview/web/uploadedData/qu%202.jpg

i can just imagine him on that len.