witton`s best keeper/worst

Chad - I hope they’re not GREEN sprouts.<br><br>GE<br>

When Dad told me I’d got a vote for worst goalkeeper, I was quite upset. Then he told me it came from Andy Chadwick, and things didn’t seem too bad. Getting a vote for worst goalkeeper from somebody who knows so little about football - it’s a bit like a double negative! (Andy, I’ll explain that one to you when I see you - you probably won’t get it!) :smiley: ;)<br><br>Only kidding Andy, have a great Christmas.<br><br>Cromps

THANKS CHAD ;D ; I wonder if THE EDGE will be eating his carrots ::)<br>They`re ment to be good for your eyesight 8)

Chad can you do a list of all the different varieties of sprouts ? :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D

knowledge is a bomb i thank you<br><br>Alfalfa sprouts contain 3.8% protein and sunflower sprouts contain 4.0%

Thanks Jimmy, thats really interesting ::slight_smile: Does anyone really like sprouts ???

what another great result against telford,and another solid performance off JK ;D

Just been talking to Joey Palidino. Hes still a bit MAD ! Hes only doing Kickboxing now.<br>He is also the manager of a gym in St Helens. I asked him if he would be coming to the next<br>sportsmans dinner. He said that he will try and come to it, but he is due to fight around the <br>same time as the dinner.<br>Joe was very relieved to find out that he didnt get the vote for Wittons worst keeper .<br>Mind you, who would be daft enough to tell him if he was ?<br>Just for the record Joe, i thought that you were a (GREAT KEEPER) ;D

;D What a wonderful night I had last night at the Blue Camp Messrs Cromps!!!<br><br>

What on earth was Pencil doing near a gym?

I think it was near a Jim-you know his reputation for chatting blokes up!

i was nowhere near a a gym ;D i phoned him

how many more times ??? i thought it was a woman ;D

Just thought I’d bring this one back up, fingers crossed we could be adding Brett Walker to the list of great goalkeepers we’ve had