Witton Supporters v V*cs Supporters

Does it make a difference if you didnt put your name down on the list that was in the club shop? I couldn’t but i will still turn up if it doesn’t make a difference.

Scad, that’s fine.

Maniac, just turn up Thursday night for training.

Ok then, will be there :slight_smile:

Do you know roughly when it will be finishing or not?

We should be finished by 9.

Big thanks to Jim and Nige for putting this on for us too, great gesture.

We now have a squad of 20+ who want to take part. This will need to be a final match-day squad of 16, but anyone who doesn’t play will be able to participate in other ways.

There will be plenty to do on the day, so please continue to express your interest if you want to play a part in this game.

Thanks.

Many Thanks to Jim and Nige . . .again for last night, quite an informative session.

Quality session last night, think it’s safe to say we’re sorted for defending corners!

Stu made everybody’s night by performing a piece of skill only he could… needless to say he ended up on the floor! :smiley:

Very grateful to Jim and Nigel for last night’s training session. I think the team for the 30th is really starting to take shape now aswell.

If we concede goals from set plays, then i will be most annoyed after last night!!!

A few of us will be embarking on a Team run after our 6s game on Sunday inorder to improve fitness before the game. Will be looking to head off from John Deane’s at about 3.13pm - 3.30pm for those who want to join us.

It was very impressive organisation wise as an attacker. It’s incredible what a bit of knowledge can do…

What time is kick off on the 30th?

I think Robbo said 1pm…

Yep.

There’s a decent acrticle in today’s Guardian about the game.

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/sport/witton/wittonnews/display.var.1903344.0.supporters_to_clash_in_festive_charity_match.php

Meeting up on Tuesday night at 7pm on the grass at John Deane’s.

It will be dark but we will be doing drills and talking tactics!

The squad is starting to take shape now, so we need as many of the potental participants as possible to be there on Tuesday night.

There is no 6s game on Sunday so we will be looking to get together on grass somewhere on Sunday afternoon.

We will also be arranging for the entire squad to go out for a meal on Friday 28th.

Think a team meal would be great. Anybody got any suggestions for a venue?

Just to remind everyone that we are meeting at 7pm tonight on the grass at John Deane’s.

Hope to see everyone there.

It’s vital we get as many people there as possible tonight, not only for the training but also because we have some plans to finalise before the big game

i cant make it tonight or sunday >:(