Witton v Frickley

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Game on!

After the deluge at lunch time, I went down to the ground, armed with my wellies and fork, expecting the worst. However, when I got there, I found I was not needed, as the ground staff had everything in hand. I’ve just come back, and as I left, they were just marking the pitch out.

In my opinion, the game will definitely be on, and I think the pitch will be in a better condition than before the Lincoln game.

My hat is off to these brilliant supporters who do the work on the ground volintarily. They have worked miracles to get this game on, and if you see any of them tonight, give them a big big thank you.

Looking forward to the game tonight ! Let`s get behind the team. Even that rubbish right back, i mean left back:laugh:

For the record, Liam was my first choice for player of the season, all i said was i prefer him at left back;)

Yeah and big well done to all the guys who have been working on the pitch today you are Legends!:lol:

good luck lads !!!

come on witton :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well done to all the people who helped out on the pitch today and a big thank you for getting the game on:cheer:
Come on the Witton!!!

Just been down to have a look at the pitch and I’ve got to say, the lads who have been working on it today have done a fantastic job. Work started yesterday and has carried on right throughout today to ensure that the game will be on tonight. Having had a walk on the pitch it is ok under foot and their is no standing water. It will be a little boggy in places but it is perfectly playable!

COME ON THE ALBS!!

Big thanks to all that helped get the pitch in good order, a real credit to the club.

Big win tonight boys

[color=#FF0000]COME ON WITERRRRNNNNN!!![/color]

Thank you to those that have got the pitch sorted today, credit to the club.

Lets have three points tonight!

Feel so ruddy helpless being at work as I’d love nothing more than to work on the pitch with the other lads to get the game on. Just shows how great this club is of ours that we have people who get in there and do practical things. Well done to people like Pete Robbo, Pete Riley, Bob, Sprucie etc. It was crucial we got this game on tonight and our “Red Army” of fanss have done it.
Well done!!

Great news that the game is on, Witton can win under any conditions, have faith. 4 points clear by 10-00 pm this evening sounds really good to me.
WHS.
PS. When we do win it means that Fleetwood MUST win their last three games because if they don’t we can afford a defeat and still win it on goal difference. However, I think we will win it by three or four points because I cannot see Fleetwood winning their last three games, two of which are away, we, on the other hand are going to win all three of ours.
WHS.