Witton v Worksop

Lex - Robbo posted it on his behalf & now removed it ? - or am I still in a daze from saturday ?

2666 at Fleetwood??? Every single one should pat themselves on the back for being there week in week out…hmmmmm…:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with TWSFooty – no one is saying that anyone should start trouble at all or use extreme expletives but we should have home advantage and that comes when you get to the opposition - if one of the players makes a mistake remind him every time he gets the ball…if we put 5 past the keeper last time we played them don’t let him forget it for 90 minutes…if one of the oppostion has played at v*cs on loan just for 5 minutes give him stick… Witton have played fantastic for last couple of seasons but is no coincidence that at the real big games where the opposition have brought a crowd we have lost home advantage and lost (i.e. Telford, Fleetwood. Their players must have felt like they were playing at home - their supporters even applauded ours when a bit of noise did eminate from our end…

I heard people in the club having a pop at the team after the game saying no spirit, no heart do not deserve to wear witton badge etc………which is scandalous because the team have been fantastic and put in 110% all season……if there was any spirit missing it was from the terraces…

I have heard people saying should worry more about getting behind Witton than giving the opposition stick…well you should be doing both not choosing one or the other get behind Witton and give the opposition stick…none stop from an hour before the game until the final whistle and when the game is over then applaud both teams no matter what.

So get behind witton but also do your homework on the opposition and give em some stick…

I take it you are one of the more vocal supporters who stand behind goal then?