Former Players

The non league daily website says Jamie Menagh has been released and that Stockport will be speaking to Ryan Ellison in the next few weeks.

Ah my mistake didnā€™t read it properly.

Menagh and Ellison would be great signings for us.

Anyone recall a player called Ryan Baker, played for us about 8 years ago?

Yes Chris, not a bad player.

Signed for Witton under Manager, John Davidson for the princely sum of Ā£5000 from Kidsgrove Athletic, paid for by the Supporters. Also played latterly for
Goostrey FC in the Mid-Cheshire Sunday League who paid a bottle of J2O & a packet of Quavers for him (allegedly).
G E

I think I gave Ā£50 to the fund, I was still working at the time!!
WHS.

Defender Ryan Ellison, who had a loan spell at The NetDec Stadium last season has signed a one year deal with Stockport County.

Bummer I was hoping weā€™d sign him still if we get stuck with injuries maybe we could get him on loan to help out as we know heā€™s a class act.
Not getting at Carl and co but I hope we annouce some signings soon Iā€™m getting restless Iā€™m sure the lads are getting it sortedā€¦

Defender Toby Mullarkey who had a loan spell at Witton during the last season, is one of ELEVEN players released by Crewe Alexandra following their relegation to League Two.

Former Witton, Burscough & Skelmersdale defender Andy Barlow has been appointed assistant manager of Skelmersdale United Reserves.

Seemed a good lad Andy Barlow Good luck to him, and would not say no to Toby back next season with the right partner. UTA

Winger Jamie Menagh, has teamed up with his former boss Neil Young after joining Altrincham. Former Albion defender Paul Donnelly has joined Leek Town as assistant manager to Anthony Danylyk.

Good luck to Jamie at Altyā€¦and if we get him on loan B)

[quote=ā€œMONAā€ post=64882]Bummer I was hoping weā€™d sign him still if we get stuck with injuries maybe we could get him on loan to help out as we know heā€™s a class act.
Not getting at Carl and co but I hope we annouce some signings soon Iā€™m getting restless Iā€™m sure the lads are getting it sortedā€¦[/quote]

Nobody can release news of any signings, as League Registrations are not open for business yet! You can get a player to sign a contract, but you still have to have the League Registration form accepted.

I fully understand what TT is saying. Surely this should be looked at because, if clubs canā€™t make signings then they shouldnā€™t be able to name the player until it is officialā€¦

Midfielder Michael Brewster, who had a loan spell at The NetDec Stadium last season has been released by Southport.

Has now joined Northwich.

Former Albion winger Chris Gahgan, has left Warrington Town to join Colwyn Bay.

Former Albion striker Andy Kinsey, has stepped down as Coach at Kidsgrove Athletic due to work commitments.

Runcorn Town have announced the signing of former Albion forward Neil Harvey.

Tom Schofield has signed for Colwyn Bay.