The Neighbours

You make a VERY good point Red Elvis, I am not sure they can. Is this the end of “Batman Rushe”? Tune in next week for another thrilling instalment!!
WHS.

For someone who wanted this thread closing down you’re certainly doing a lot of posting on it WHS!

Anyway, I’m sorry to see one of Non-League’s Premier teams go down due to off field events.

My commiserations to Salisbury City F.C.

Is there a deadline for them coming out of admin? Surely they cant start the new season in admin?

Does Neil or anybody know?

[quote]I guess maths and economics aren’t your strong point then WWWitton.

A company who are never going to employ more than 50 members of staff would never purchase office space to accomodate 1000.
[/quote]

I think you would find that if there were two comparable offices of similiar quality, facilities, running costs and in the same postcode, where one accomodated 1000 and was cheaper than the other that accomodated 50 then you would have to be mad to buy the 50 offices spaces regardless of whether 950 of the spaces were used by employees or rented out?!? Sorry I really dont understand what you are on about.

Great news about the tax dodgers, justice done but in my opinion punishment not hard enough but their demise is very entertaining and I cant see them recovering from this now as NVFC 2004 have nothing, zero, zilch, sweet FA JR has played his last hand and bust

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/sport/vics/news/8212919.FA_dismisses_Vics__appeal/?ref=mr

WWWitton wrote:

[quote][quote]I guess maths and economics aren’t your strong point then WWWitton.

A company who are never going to employ more than 50 members of staff would never purchase office space to accomodate 1000.
[/quote]

I think you would find that if there were two comparable offices of similiar quality, facilities, running costs[/quote]

And running costs is where your argument falls down…badly. The bigger the office/car/stadium/etc etc, then the more it costs to run.

no doubt mad jim will now be on the phone to either anne robinson or nicky campbell after this afternoons news

118 247…Taxi’s in Northwich!

I don’t like to see clubs treated unfairly but Vics can’t expect anything else as for the last 20 years they’ve ripped off their creditors. Thank god the FA have shown some sense and even taken a further £250 off them for the failed appeal!!
I think the fans should now get hold of the club and run it by starting off in the Vodkat league as the Runcorn Linnets have done.
Anyway there is a good chance now that Jim might Rushe away!!As for starting in the Evo Stik league while still in administration it just does n’t sound fair to me. It would really rub salt in the wound if someone actually did make an offer for their ground other than someone with a Vics interest. Anyway interesting times ahead as Jim will blame everyone but himself for getting into this mess!!

Bless, I did state two comparable offices with similiar running costs

WWWitton wrote:

Bless, I did state two comparable offices with similiar running costs[/quote]

Not sure how 1 office that could house 50 people would be in any way comparable to one that would house 1000? Other than walls and a roof of course…

The losers will be the creditors who are now likely to see nothing back, liquidation is the most likely outcome, and the re-election of a team via the north west counties league. Why are they going to repay the creditors, no ground to protect, only debt to repay which they will more than likely wipe out.

I blame those at the FA, they are always picking on V***, it’s just so unfair, boo hoo!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

justice is partially done at last. is the punishment severe enough for habitual perpetrators? i don’t think so, they will probably still try and spend more than they recieve(old habits die hard)never mind the can always blame noddy.a thought springs to mind, will northwich even start the season? if not they can always blame the creditors for actualy wanting the money the are owed.good riddance to very bad rubbish!!!

I see Rushe is going to fight it all the way ? lets see shall we, I think He and vics are a busted flush, as the saying go “he who laughs last laughs loudest” and “there is a god” spring to my mind :lol:

Where’s thier money gone

Where’s thier money gone

I have talked to Vics fans and they still buy into the idea that it will be okay and they will win the Unibond, the FA Trophy, the FA Cup and the Boat Race!! GOD HELP THEM. because Rushe won’t that’s for sure.
WHS.

regarding thursdays meeting at the green elephant.
i’ve been told that jim informed fans that purchase of the ground will now be complete in a couple of weeks (not sure if these are your normal 7 day weeks or jims 365 day weeks :whistle: ) . If v!cs do end up playing in the unibond the budget will be paid for from the compensation they will receive for trading losses occurred while being in administration (i find that somewhat extrodinary). :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a strange old world at least it is in the world of Jim Rushe :laugh:

The oppositions chairman appeared very bullish in this weeks NLP.They will bide their time in the Evo-Stick league for only one year.They will then kick on,on the back of their promotion.

Eddiec touched on this in another topic,in that you cannot keep taking the mickey out of those all around you.

JR now has to take his medicine and swallow,because a little man with a big wallet does not hang around.

Thank the good Lord the Chairman of our team knows what it is all about.

We have also been sent to the Headmasters office a long time ago and have more than paid back our detention.

The Vics and countless others do not learn their lesson.

We on the other hand are proud and our still WITTON ALBION FC.

For those who read the Non League paper, there was a very good article from the chairman of Dover Athletic FC (Jim Parmentor).

He had no sympathy for the plight of Salisbary FC or Vics (the title of the article was “MAKE THESE PARASITES PAY THE BILL”). Dover have gone through very similar problems since 2005. The difference being is that they have accepted their punishment from spending more money than they earned. They have been reborn under sensible cash management controls. The reduction in running costs at a lower level has been used to repay creditors 100%, a total of £400,000.

They have now reformed into a club who only spend what they can afford, and have re-structered their club to re-build on local talent. They have strict budgets in place, and have put in place a player pyramid process that brings players into the club from structures of reserve teams, and academy teams. They do not buy mercanries to make quick gains in the promotion race.

They realise that success will not be achieved overnight with this policy, but they feel that the club is improving by leaps and bounds.

Some of the quotes from the article:

“We run without an overdraft and spend what we earn”

“If we earn 50p, we spend 50p”

“The chairman says that if he decides to put more money into the club, he would do it as an equity, not as a loan, so that the club does not owe the money”

Last year, I was one of the fans who expected automatic promotion out of the league we where in. I now except that it will/may take longer. I now dont mind this, so long as the club is progressing within financial controls that we can afford. The new pyramid structure put in place by the Mark and the board will ensure longterm success for the future, without jeopardising the exsistence of our club by spending money we “HOPE” to earn.

It will take time for this system to bear fruit, and we must be patience for this to happen. The longterm result should produce not only a financially stable club, but players playing for Witton Albion, with Witton in their blood.

We need to give our Board and all the sub-committees time to make this work, and back them to the hilt.