The Neighbours

Get rid of it I say, its a WITTON ALBION forum! A

No,keep it.
If you are focussed on Witton just ignore it.

Correct Dodger :wink:

I thought half the fun of following football is taking the p*** out of your rivals and having a laff but obviously I am wrong!

Well dont waste your time reading it then you miserable gets…BUT dont ever try to get threads or dicsussions that you dont like shut down because
a. You have no right to tell others what they should talk about
b. This form will die a death - its hardly the most visited in the world as it is!

When your club is not having the best of times, and we certainly aren’t, it is nice to have our stupid neighbours to laugh at. I for one will always be interested in what they are up to, especially when they are in the deep “Do do”!! Hope to be at the ground on Friday night unless the wife has other ideas.
WHS.

As Tonee said tonight, it’s a thread to visit at times when you think everything in your world is miserable, then you just have to look at our neighbours and it cheers you up!!!

WWWitton wrote:

[quote]I thought half the fun of following football is taking the p*** out of your rivals and having a laff but obviously I am wrong!

Well dont waste your time reading it then you miserable gets…BUT dont ever try to get threads or dicsussions that you dont like shut down because
a. You have no right to tell others what they should talk about
b. This form will die a death - its hardly the most visited in the world as it is![/quote]

Yeah and the idiots on here that do go on about Vics make us look stupid. They say they are getting demoted a few divisions and take the piss then it doesnt happen, who looks stupid then YOU LOT.

As I have stood back and never posted on this forum until now, it is clear who talks out of there a*se. Witton need to get back up this year. Focus on that!

By the way its a forum not a form :blink:

Witton and V*cs fans have been taking the p1ss out of each other since formation - so why should it stop now ?

Watching from afar, it’s always interesting to find out what’s going on over t’cut. Do not delete/lock this thread!

Simple - if you are not interested, don’t open the link! I can’t see a problem.

And, redarmy in particular, don’t post on the topic if you’re not interested! How simple could it be.

[quote]Yeah and the idiots on here that do go on about Vics make us look stupid. They say they are getting demoted a few divisions and take the **** then it doesnt happen, who looks stupid then YOU LOT.

As I have stood back and never posted on this forum until now, it is clear who talks out of there a*se.[/quote]

The likes of the following reported (correctly at the time) that vcs were getting demoted NLP, Blue Square, BBC, Russet News, Sky, Al Jazeera etc it was not someone talking out of their ase (as you so eloquently put it). It was the Blue Square conference who looked stupid in the end because they had their authority undermined by the FA.

The fact is that what happens across the water does impact us and at one point during the summer it looked likely that we could be playing in the same league or even get a reprieve through V*cs taking our place!

You can not just walk round with blinkers on ignoring the rest of the world. Where would we be now if Winston Churchill had said ‘Ignore Hitler we don’t care what he gets up to’ - half of us would be driving round in German cars and we would all be ruled by some unelected european governing body! :slight_smile:

I can understand why people are interested in what happens to Vics, what i don’t understand is how some people only seem to comment on this thread and don’t seem to show any interest in what is being said elsewhere on the forum?

Yes; what happens to Vics affects us - but surely what happens to Witton Albion affects us even more?! :blush:

Until the season starts there is not a lot to be said about our team, we can hope we have a good squad but only real competition will tell us if we have. So until the BIG KICK OFF Vics are fair game.
WHS.

Makes for lovely reading…

[i]DROYLSDEN left Andy Preece with plenty to ponder after thrashing Northwich Victoria last night, Monday.

Former Witton Albion front runner Shaun Whalley was the hosts’ match-winner, scoring two of their five goals.[/i]

Nice to see the lads doing well!

Apparently Droylsden had about six former Witton Albion players in their team.
WHS.

Which has nothing to do with Dave Pace being an old friend of the snake, purely a coincidence!

New money-making initiative from across t’cut…mmmmm, nice!

I bet they’re beating the doors down as we speak to get hold of one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Northwich-Victoria-Stadium-Pop-Art-Ltd-Edition-Print_W0QQitemZ110422611974QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET?hash=item19b5b35806&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

so we are advertising for them now.
get the bloody thing off.

Toneee, calm down dear, it’s only a commercial!

Look closely, do you really think even the most ardent V**s fan would hang one of these on their living room wall!

Charlton at home in FA Cup so big gate and out. I wonder if Charlton and the FA will get their share of the gate or will the tax man take it all?
WHS.

HMRC won’t get more than 35p in the Pound, see the league have imposed another transfer embargo too.